myfavorites
myfavorites

MENU

(c) 2013 JULIE MASSIE | SITE BY DELETED SPACE CREATIVE

< previous

"I love that you get cold when it’s seventy one degrees out, I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich, I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts, I love that after I spend a day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.... I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend
the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of the life to start as soon as possible."
- WHEN HARRY MET SALLY

He makes
me LAUGH.

THINGS I LOVE

<

FILM

MY FAVES

meet jewels

1. I eat local, organic, "real" food about 95% of the time. The remaining 5% is comprised mainly of greasy french fries and recipes involving Nutella.

2. I have seen 'When Harry Met Sally' over 150 times. I could recite Billy Crystal's romantic ending monologue verbatim (and regularly do.) It's at the bottom of the page, if you're interested.

3. I only watch television once every couple of months. I don’t even know how to turn ours on.

3. The Container Store is like a place of worship for me. I have purchased nearly every organizational tool they sell, yet somehow I still have a closet I refer to as my "Monica's Closet." (yes, this is a 'Friends' reference...another guilty pleasure.)

4. I am a TERRIBLE dancer. I do it anyway.

5. I have a pretty major weakness for decadent dark chocolate, but I only eat the good stuff. My favorite splurge is Valrhona.

6. On cold nights, I like to sleep with the windows open, but bundled up under multiple cozy duvets and comforters. Warm body, cold face.

7. If there were an Olympic sport that involved ordering restaurant food in the most customized, difficult, and frustrating way imaginable, I would take home Gold. I’m a big fan of “on the side.” Thankfully I’m a very good tipper.

8. I have an irrational (yet fairly intense) phobia of penguins. And belly buttons. I'm incredibly thankful that penguins don't have belly buttons.

9. I will probably cry during your session or wedding. Lucky for you, I do some of my best work through blurry, love-happy eyes.

FUN FACTS